3-Axis handheld gimbal stabilizers are one of the most convenient gimbal that most users feel comfortable using. This type of gimbal comes with different sizes and shapes as well as height to meet every user’s need out there. So before you choose the gimbal for your projects, there are some aspects that you need to consider.
First and foremost, pick the gimbal to match with the size or weight of the device that you use. How many cameras that you use to shoot in your projects, how big are they, and how will you shoot are the questions that you need to ask yourself. Next, the projects that you work on also influence the decision of the gimbal as well. Whether you shoot a short film outdoor or just in the studios also requires the right gimbal stabilizers. You might want to consider the price and the quality of the gimbal stabilizers that you choose as well. That you cannot over look.
Below, we bring you 5 of the best crane 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizers that you can take into consideration. From small projects to the bigger ones for videographers, here are the best of the best choices for you to choose. Take a look and let us know if any of these awesome gimbals has caught your attention.
#5. Dual Handheld Grip 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer by Moza
Made from aerospace industry-grade aluminum, this gimbal stabilizer is both compact and durable to use. It also features the three automobile-grade motors with high resolution encoders along with 360 degree unlimited rotations and more. This gimbal supports most camera like Fujifilm Sony, BMCC, Panasonic, Nikon, Canon, and more. The design is great, and you won’t find a gimbal stabilizer as functional as this one. The price and quality are just great to have, and its durability lasts for years of use for you.
- It comes with the device to attach the wireless controller to the handle for easy use
- It comes in a package that includes necessary items with great price
- It can work continuously up to 8 hours
- The function of focus control is only available when you use the cable together. Or when your lens is set in MF mode
#4. Crane 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal With Follow Focus by Zhiyun
The interesting thing that this gimbal can do is that it allows you to keep your subject in focus while moving. That is ideal for fast film shooting for both a pro and a beginner. More than that, the gimbal also has the OLED display menu on control panel that keeps a close and instant interaction between camera and the stabilizer as well. It comes in a kit that includes with a multi-brand camera control cables, aluminum allow tripod, a quick release plate, and a carrying bag. Everything is prepared, and you can bring the whole set anywhere you go easily and conveniently.
- Powerful and balancing, super easy to use
- It can handle camera with weight up to 1kg, and it works amazingly
- Ideal for hiking trip and any other occasions both indoor and outdoor
- It is a little heavy
- It can be big and might be comfortable for users with small hands
#3. Air 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer by Moza
This gimbal is best for on-the-go shooting or any shooting where the users move a lot. This gimbal’s job is to keep the image and the video steady as much as possible. It comes with the whole kit that includes everything important you need for your projects. The gimbal is super durable, and it allows fir unlimited rotations as well as dual handle mode and multiple operation modes. It is ideal for festivals, weddings, parties, trips, and pretty much every occasion.
- Easy to set up in a couple minutes
- The gimbal is super steady and durable
- It performs smoothly, and shooting while recording is not a problem
- It would shut down under strain or if you use the camera that is too heavy
- Might tilt from time to time depends on the weight of the camera
#2. Gen2 3-Axis Gimbal by EVO Gimbals
Designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras, this gimbal features everything you need to shoot incredible films. It comes with CCI technology that can control camera shutter, zoom and video start / stop, and many more. The great part is this gimbal allows for multiple shooting modes such as pan follow mode, lock, full follow mode, and underslung. Not to mention that it is versatile, durable, yet super lightweight which you can hold for hours. This one is also one of a kind, and you will regret your choice choosing it.
- Easy to use even if you are a beginner
- Easy to set up, and it supports the camera well
- The gimbal is solid and durable, and the battery life is great
- Ideal for travel and on-the-go shooting
- Tend to get heavier if you use with cameras with weight about 1800g for long hours
- Can be a bit too expensive for beginners, but still it is worth the price
#1. Crane 3-Axis Bluetooth Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer by Zhiyun-Tech
For busy videographers, this handheld gimbal stabilizer makes an awesome option to pick. It is designed to provide versatility for all types of shots along with 4 operations including locked, pan-follow, pan/tilt follow, and inverted. This tough gimbal can support a maximum payload weight of 1200 grams which is ideal for almost all mirrorless and DSLR cameras. It works great, and its battery lasts up to 12 hours which is highly recommended for all users out there.
- Long battery life
- Durable and easy to bring along with to places
- Best for videographers
- Compact, but heavy when holding for long periods
- Cannot handle cameras that are too heavy